— data-driven mindset
— demonstrated ability to offer UX improvements that lead to conversion rate growth;
— stong understanding of conversion optimization and usability best practices;
— experience with qualitative and quantitative research;
— excellent prototyping and UI design skills (preferably Figma);
— upper-intermediate English;
Pls include URL(s) to your portfolio in addition to your CV
— background as UX-analyst, web-analyst or UXR (user experience researcher)
— experience with A/B testing
1) Direct, positive, and visible impact on 127 million monthly users.
We increased the total e-commerce market volume in Ukraine, childbirth in Australia, and scaled hundreds of products that create REAL VALUE for users. Don’t work with harmful, non-ethical products such as online-casinos, betting, forex, etc, or products that simply have no value such as online-games.
2) We’ll A/B test most of your UX-changes, so you get feedback on the impact of your work on users based on statistically significant data.
3) Ownership and freedom.
We don’t ask clients for approval or tweaks, don’t rely on experience or taste. You’ll make all UX decisions on how to grow a client’s product yourself based on the data. And we’ll A/B test that
4) Competitive salary and bonuses based on experiments growth results;
4) Access to best online-courses in UX-research, conversion rate optimization, and growth hacking;
5) Exceptional clients like Microsoft, Y Combinator alumni startups, and e-commerce industry leaders in 24 countries;
6) Work-life balance. Mindfulness and yoga classes in the office. Our co-founder learned Mindfulness from Bill Duane, who managed Mindfulness programs at Google.
7) Office in a penthouse with a stunning view on the heart of Kyiv, 3 minutes walk to m. Klovska
— conduct qualitative research to find data on how to increase the conversion rate or other product metrics;
— work closely with our web-analyst to ask for data you need to make UX decisions;
— prototype and design UI
Conversionrate.store is in the top-10 conversion optimization (CRO) agencies in Europe based on the volume of clients traffic (we run A/B tests on 127 million client’s monthly active users). Worked with Microsoft, Comodo, Y Combinator alumni startups.
We serve clients from 24 countries. In Ukraine worked with Depositphotos, MacPaw (Setapp), Prom.ua, Skylum, Preply, Ukrainian International Airlines, Multiplex, Eldorado, Auto.ria