— Excellent HTML/CSS to code markups with perfectionism;
— Outstanding soft-skills;
— Upper-intermediate English.
— Experience with A/B testing tools
1) Positive impact on 127+ million monthly users.
For example, we increased the total e-commerce market volume in Ukraine by optimizing conversion rates for key players like Prom; increased childbirth in Australia by growing a leading network of fertility clinics, and simply scaled hundreds of products that make REAL VALUE to users.
We don’t work with any harmful, non-ethical products such as online-casinos, betting, forex, paid dating, etc or products that simply have no value such as online-games.
2) Direct and visible feedback on your contribution.
It could be discouraging to work on only a small piece of a product without any feedback on your personal impact, right? A/B testing is splitting the users between the current version of a product and an alternative one that you develop to see it impacts on key product metrics and users engagement.
3) Competitive salary and bonuses based on the number of delivered experiments;
4) Exceptional clients like Microsoft, Y Combinator alumni startups, and e-commerce industry leaders in 24 countries;
5) Work-life balance, Well-being programs, and Mindfulness classes. Our co-founder Gleb Hodorovskiy learned Mindfulness from Bill Duane, who managed Mindfulness and Well-being programs at Google.
6) No bureaucracy and “gallera” style processes like in outsourcing companies.
7) Office in a penthouse with a stunning view on the heart of Kyiv, 3 minutes walk to m. Klovska
your main responsibility is to develop alternative versions of website pages based on the tech specs. Those versions developed with Google Optimize, which allows making any front-end changes to client’s website code
Conversionrate.store is in the top-10 conversion optimization (CRO) agencies in Europe based on the volume of clients traffic (we run A/B tests on 127 million client’s monthly active users).
We serve clients from 24 countries, in Ukraine worked with Depositphotos, Microsoft, Skylum, MacPaw, Prom, Preply, Ukrainian International Airlines, Multiplex, Eldorado
We cover the whole flow of the CRO process that includes data tracking set up, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, generating experiment hypotheses, developing A/B tests, and deploying the winning variations on client’s websites.