1) Solid experience in managing web development and QA;
2) Strong understanding of usability and UX best practices;
3) Experience in A/B testing, preferably working in Google Optimize or other client-side A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Convert, VWO or others.
A profound understanding in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
Understanding in statistics and data analysis;
1) Competitive salary and bonuses based on the number of delivered experiments and it’s results;
2) Direct visible impact on 100+ million users;
3) Access to best online-courses and research in conversion rate optimization and growth hacking;
4) Exceptional clients like Y Combinator alumni startups and e-commerce industry leaders;
5) Work-life balance and Mindfulness classes.
1) Managing teams of developers to deliver the experiment based on the tech spec;
2) Managing QA engineers to identify potential bugs and functionality issues in the experiment;
3) Managing the data tracking engineer to make sure that every user interaction and micro conversion is tracked within the experiment according to specs;
3) Optimizing the workflow of the teams of developers to keep the costs of developing the experiment within the predetermined budget;
4) Identifying all the requirements and incorporating them into the setup of the experiment to achieve the statistically significant result of the experiment;
5) Launching experiments in Google Optimize and monitor the performance of the alternative variation in Google Optimize, Google Analytics and video session recordings for an immediate reaction if data anomalies or bugs are identified.
Conversionrate.store is a top CRO agency in the Eastern Europe servicing clients from 24 countries that cumulatively generate over 100 million monthly active users.
Clients in Ukraine include Depositphotos, Microsoft, Skylum, MacPaw, Prom, Preply, Ukrainian International Airlines, Multiplex, Eldorado
We cover the whole flow of the CRO process that includes data tracking set up, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, generating experiment hypotheses, developing A/B tests and deploying the winning variations on client’s sites.