At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next — as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro — we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You can find more information about Transporeon as an employer here >>
Data Warehouse Engineer (f/m/d)
You are ready, if you ...
- want to join us on our mission to digitize the logistics world and use your expertise, skills and passion for data to help customers make smarter and faster data driven decisions
- have strong knowledge in Data Base Administration (e.g. configuration, optimization, performance monitoring, backup, recovery) and strong Unix user skills
- have at least 5 years of working experience as SQL DB Developer or Data Engineer
- are highly proficient in working with ETL tools (e.g. Pentaho DI, Talend)
- are able to develop and optimize large, complicated SQL statements (Vertica, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- enjoy modeling and optimizing performance effective data structures
- with self-discipline, as we offer the possibility to work hybrid or fully-remote, you need to be able to manage your working time to fulfill your responsibilities and keep your work-life balance.
Our team is ready and waiting with ...
- Transporeon Freight Audit by ControlPay application: our platform is able to capture critical data across all transport modes, enabling participants to gain a true view of their logistic operations based on a single source of audited and indisputable data
- challenging tasks like understanding and analysis of existing OnLine Transactional Processing DB data models of Oracle/Postgres DB and data warehouse DB data models of Vertica DB
- development and support of data pipelines between company business applications and data warehouses
- design of the architecture and development DWH structure according to business requirements
- providing queries, reporting and analysis according to business requests
- regular communication with technical staff to ensure system integrity and security
- an international environment, where you will daily speak English with colleagues across various departments and branches
Remote job from Ukraine or Poland.