ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers’ service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become HelpDesk Engineer in our Kyiv office.
YOU will be involved in:
- Responding to requests for technical assistance;
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues;
- Installing and testing computer-related equipment;
- Maintaining network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers;
- Researching questions using available information resources;
- Advising users on appropriate actions;
- Following standard helpdesk procedures;
- Logging all helpdesk interactions;
- Administering helpdesk software;
- Redirecting problems to correct resource;
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention;
- Tracking and routing problems and requests and documenting resolutions;
- Informing management of recurring problems;
- Preparing activity reports;
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures;
- Staying current with system information, changes and updates.
Person we are looking for
YOU need to:
- Have higher education (Preferably technical);
- Have proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support technical role;
- Possess strong skills of Windows server and desktop family operation systems (2016 7/8/10 ) troubleshooting and day to day maintenance;
- Possess strong skills of office software troubleshooting;
- Possess strong skills of desktop and server hardware installing and troubleshooting;
- Have experience with support Microsoft Office 365 services
- Be tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
As a plus:
- Have Windows script programming skills (PowerShell);
- Have experience with Cisco and Mikrotik network switches and routers;
- Know how to setup Linux Internet service, configure (DNS, SQUID, DHCP, EMAIL, WEB).
- Have good understanding of rpm- based Linux distributives (CentOS, SuSe);
- Have experience with setup Microsoft Office 365 services (Exchange, SharePoint).
- Good communicator;
- Fast learner;
- Disciplined, organized abidant to confidentiality rules;
- Customer service oriented;
- Detail oriented and focused;
- Able to analyze and think logically;
- Able to work well independently as well as part of a team;
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
What we offer to You:
- Experience of cooperation in a cross-cultural environment with dedicated professionals;
- Friendly and energetic team as well as significant support from colleagues;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Special Adaptation Training program;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Sport Communities;
- Team-building activities;
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station — to the office;
- Possibility to combine the remote work with the office one.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review;
- Transparent path of career and professional growth;
- Internal training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to apply following the link with quick application instructions below.