• Experience in team management
• 5+ years of Java development
• Strong programming skills with Java
• Experience with OOP/OOD
• Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions
• Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed data systems
• A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures
• Integration with 3rd party tools/systems
• Experience with unit/functional testing
• Spring Framework
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL
• Practical experience with MySQL
• Good spoken and written English
• Lead and mentor a team
• Actively participating in projects’ architecture and development as Lead Java developer
• Participate in the development of the team
• Manage multiple assignments at the same time and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations
• Participation in business trips
Conductor is the world’s leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform Conductor Searchlight generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor’s technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers’ intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor’s forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized by Crain’s as one of the Best Places to Work in America six times.