! Thank you for your interest in our company and position. Your CV will be definitely considered and in the case, if we will fit each other, our recruitment team contact you.
• 3 + years of Java development
• Experience with OOP/OOD
• Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions
• Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed data systems and
• A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures
• Integration with 3rd party tools/systems
• Experience with unit/functional testing
• Spring Framework
• Familiarity with Apache projects like Thrift, Hibernate, and Hadoop
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL
• Practical experience with MySQL
• Good spoken and written English
Experience with Amazon services is a plus
• An exciting project which will help you to grow as a professional
• The friendly team of developers
• Constant cooperation with our colleagues from NY
• Ability to visit our NY office and meet the whole team in person
• Above-market salary and its regular review + bonuses
• Great working conditions (comfortable office, MAC laptops, medical insurance, table tennis/football, English courses and lots of tasty stuff;)
As a Java Software Engineer you will be in charge of engineering and implementing of a high loaded enterprise system. It serves thousands of users logging into our product every day and collect over 4TB of heterogeneous data each week.
Conductor is the world’s leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform Conductor Searchlight generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor’s technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers’ intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor’s forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized by Crain’s as one of the Best Places to Work in America six times.