• 5 + years of Java development
• Experience with OOP/OOD
• Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions
• Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed data systems and
• A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures
• Integration with 3rd party tools/systems
• Experience with unit/functional testing
• Spring Framework
• Familiarity with Apache projects like Thrift, Hibernate
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL
• Practical experience with MySQL
• Good spoken and written English
Experience with Amazon services is a plus
• SaaS big data project which gathered a group of Middle+ and Senior devs
• Work in a company where quality comes first
• Competitive salary and social package
• Good working conditions (centrally located office, Mac equipment, table tennis, etc)
As a Java Software Engineer you will be in charge of engineering and implementing of a high loaded enterprise system. It serves thousands of users logging into our product every day and collect over 4TB of heterogeneous data each week.
Conductor is the world’s leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform Conductor Searchlight generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor’s technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers’ intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor’s forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized by Crain’s as one of the Best Places to Work in America six times.