Who You Are:
● 5+ years of working experience working in security engineering (Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA are a plus)
● Experience working in agile environments, and you value collaboration, feedback and look to continually improve yourself and your work.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Familiarity with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
● Working knowledge and understanding of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
● Understanding of current cyber security standards/frameworks; ISO 27001, GDPR, SOC, NIST
● Exposure to security disciplines and in-depth exposure to Incident Response or Detection Engineering.
● SaaS big data project which gathered a group of Middle+ and Senior devs
● Good salary and social package
● Cool working conditions (comfortable working place, Mac equipment, table tennis, etc)
● Office location close to the subway station
What You’ll Do
● Participate in design reviews with product management and feature teams discussions to enhance security best practices during development.
● Provides engineering support for security operations team, service desk and escalation tiers.
● Assist with technical security questionnaires, security policy reviews, configuration standards, third-party audits.
● Deploy and analyze security-related tools and metrics (e.g. intrusion detection, log management, encryption, endpoint protection)
● Participates in problem analysis and incident response and participate in activities required by internal and external audit.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers’ needs first.
Conductor’s forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.