Who You Are
● Have ability to work collaboratively with others to brainstorm, set targets, and devise solutions
● Problem solver: capacity to take complex requirements, digest and break them down into actionable engineering tasks
● An eye for great products, and can work effectively with engineers, product managers, and designers to build them.
● Strong programming skills with Java or Scala is a Must
● Passionate about Scala
● 2+ years of experience at least 1 team management
● 7+ years of software development
● Experience in building of software architecture and design
● Experience with clustered applications, micro-services, big data projects
● Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL
● Strong in one of cloud solutions (AWS preferable)
● Experience of Container Orchestration (preferably K8s) usage on production
● Strong spoken and written English (B2+ / IELTS 6.5+)
● Experience of working with international distributed team
● Work in a company where quality comes first
● SaaS big data product which gathered a group of Middle+ and Senior devs
● Competitive salary and social package
● Constant cooperation with our American colleagues
● Good working conditions (centrally located office, Mac equipment, table tennis,
massage, medical insurance after probation period, business trips in NY etc.)
Our Engineering Values
● Collaboration : We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
● Excellence : We believe in doing things the “right way” rather than the “fast way”, and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
● Growth : We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
● Communication : We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
● Impact : We believe we’re making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You’ll Do
● Engineering Manager is a technical manager and people manager in one person
● Manage one team which consists of about
● Engineering Manager is aware of her/ his team backlog
● Responsible for technical quality of team projects (code and services) which are on
● Engineering Manager is responsible for due dates of projects of her/ his team
● Report about her/ his projects status, to accomplish it Engineering Manager should be
able to communicate it effectively
● Should be able to replace Product Manager for a short time
● Helps to his teams to implement projects in time:
○ help Team Leads resolving ongoing issues
○ participate in Design definition
○ participate in Design document review
○ resolve dependencies from other teams managing communications
● Participate in communications with 3rd parties regarding dependencies of her/ his team projects
● Engineering Manager represents her/ his teams during plannings
● Participate in development of POCs, prototypes or the most risky parts of the project as
● Participate in recruiting and staffing of her/ his teams
● Engineering Manager ensures that Agile team process used properly in her/ his team
● Participation in business trips to NY (after COVID time)
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers’ needs first.
Conductor’s forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company’s success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.