● Minimum 2 years of software testing experience.
● Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing.
● Working on complex projects that required a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies, 3rd party, experience with requirements analysis.
● Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Xpath.
● Experience in test frameworks: TestNG/JUnit, and Maven/Gradle.
● Experience in test automation, creating of automated test case suites, design and running of automated test scripts.
● Good understanding of libraries: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cypress, RestAssured, Allure.
● Good understanding and practical usage of PageObject pattern.
● Experience with Selenium Grid, Selenoid, Docker.
● Experience with Proxy tools: Charles, Fiddler.
● Experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI.
● Experience with bug tracking and version control systems: Git.
● Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
● Intermediate spoken and written English
— Clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences
— Exceptional interpersonal relationship building skills
— Excellent written and oral communication skills
— Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
— Ability to influence decision-making and change
— Well organized and strong ability to multitask
— Ability to display good judgment
Are you interested in working for a hospitality technology company whose ethos includes innovation, culture, and customer service? We’re looking for an individual with grit, integrity, curiosity, and yearns for greatness! If you thrive working in a fast-growing startup and are ready for a new adventure, Concilio Labs could be the next step in your career.
As a Concilio QA Engineer, you will work collaboratively in a high intensity, rapidly growing environment, with other development and product management teams to maintain Concilio’s products and applications. You’re energized by applying your expertise with a group of talented people to achieve something important, together. You have excellent attention to detail, a strong passion for high quality and are always looking for new and more efficient ways to test and report metrics on our solutions.