Computools is extending its team and looking for a skilled РНР Developer!
We deal with solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
What we are looking for:
- PHP 7+.
- Symphony or/and Laravel or/and YII.
- Doctrine or/and Eloquent or/and other PHP ORM.
- Deep knowledge of PHPUnit.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or other SQL based Database.
- Understanding HTTP, JSON.
- Understanding API FB, Twitter, G+.
- Understanding of REST and ability to use in work.
- Understanding MVC, DI pattern.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms.
- SQL queries, database optimization skills.
- Composer, packages, versioning, autoload.
- Apache2 or/and Nginx.
- IDE PHP debug tools.
- English — Intermediate+.
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1 to 1 meetings to discuss development plans.
- Individual Development Plan.
- Paid conferences and certifications.
- Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists.
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- English courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine.
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
- Providing a coworking space if you work remotely in the city where the company doesn’t have an office yet.
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
What you will need to do:
- Estimate tasks provided by a Project Manager (PM) or Technology Lead (TL).
- Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time.
- Participate in the SCRUM process.
- Participate in project development.
- Perform technical research.
- Keep technical documentation of the project.
- Prepare reports.
- Communicate with customers.
- Work on improvements of the current project.
Find more information about our company and the benefits of working with us.