Computools is extending its team and looking for a Middle Business Development Manager!
We deal with solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Sales Manager/Business Development Manager.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of principles and psychology of sales.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Understanding IT business and customer needs in the IT field.
- Basic understanding of technologies, frameworks, various models for providing IT services.
- Understanding of technologies and software development processes.
Knowledge of languages:
- English (upper-intermediate+).
- Any other language would be a plus.
Personal qualities such as:
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Mentorship for new employees.
- Financial and 1 to 1 meetings to discuss development plans.
- Individual Development Plan.
- Paid conferences and certifications.
- Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists.
- Sales Kit with useful information for development.
Improving the English language:
- English courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine.
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
What you will need to do:
- Work with incoming leads from different channels.
- Building comprehensive partnerships with leads / partners at various levels.3. Implementation and identification of new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Working with the CRM system.
- Working with presales.
- Negotiating with clients/partners.
- Contracting and its support.
- Analysis of customer and lead information.
- Tracking IT business trends.
- Work with company representatives.
Find more information about our company and the benefits of working with us.