Computools is extending its team and looking for a skilled Flutter Developer for a project related to nutrition!
We deal with solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
Who we are looking for:
1. Total work experience: 1.5+ years.
2. Good knowledge of Dart, Flutter and Flutter Widgets.
3. Good knowledge of MVC, OOP, REST.
5. Functional approaches.
6. Experience with Typescript.
7. Knowledge of algorithms.
8. Understanding callbacks, futures.
9. Using one or more libraries to work with http requests (http or dio).
10. Use of the following technologies and tools (pub, native debug tools, GIT).
11. English — Intermediate+.
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
1. Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
2. Mentorship for new employees.
1. Financial and 1 to 1 meetings to discuss development plans.
2. Individual Development Plan.
3. Paid conferences and certifications.
4. Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists.
5. Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
1. Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
1. English courses.
1. Flexible working hours
2. Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine
3. 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
4. Providing a coworking space if you work remotely in the city where the company doesn’t have an office yet.
5. Financial support and gifts for important events
Find more information about our company and the benefits of working with us in our Candidate Handbook
What you will need to do:
1. Estimate tasks provided by a project manager or TL.
2. Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time.
3. Participate in the SCRUM process.
4. Participate in project development.
5. Perform technical research.
6. Keep technical documentation of the project.
7. Prepare reports.
8. Communicate with customers.
9. Work on improvements of the current project.