We are looking for a passionate & curious Junior Python Developer, who is eager to start a tech career in a product company, work with new technologies and big data. We expect them to look deeper into issues before asking for assistance.
What you will do:
• Work with data parsing farm and antibot solutions
• Participate in the full development cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems
It is really important for you to have:
• Passion to write a high-quality, maintainable code
• Minimum half a year of Python dev experience (project should be delivered or released)
• Knowledge of Scrapy framework (the test assignment is all about using Scrapy in mass parsing)
at least Intermediate level of English (technical reading will do)
Ideally, if you also:
• Are familiar with XPath/CSS, requests, regular expressions
• Are a senior student or recent graduate of IT/applied math major at NTUU KPI, KNU Shevchenko, KMA (it’s a full-time job, so your engagement is required)
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
• Meaningful work in a sprint-based agile development team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback
• Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee.
• Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote work days
• Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews
• Pet-friendly office in a
• Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leaves
• Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks
• Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun :)
Would you love to drive real change at one of the best product companies to work in Ukraine? Join our #CompeteraDreamTeam now.