Here’s what you gotta know about our content writing principles:
News & Trends. Our take on what’s new in the world of Retail and important to businesses and executives.
Original Research. We are lucky to have loads of original data that we can and should be publishing and writing about regularly.
Interviews. We want to treat the Competera blog like a publication or a media company, not just a blog. We are hitting to road to do interviews with top retail leaders or taking inspiration and materials available on the topic.
Tactical Content. We also work closely with the product marketing team to give our audience the tactical sales and marketing and Competera-related content they need to get the most out of Competera.
This role is about:
• Following the principles above throughout the process of the content production
• Proofreading and editing English copy provided by various marketing functions and modifying own copy to the complete satisfaction of the stakeholder
• Working closely with other writers, marketers and product managers to craft optimal copy for various needs
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
• Strong research, interviewing and outreaching skills. It should be really easy for you to make a target list of five people we should interview on the Competera blog, handle the outreach, and set up Skype calls to record the Q&A
• Adaptability. You’re going easy on critics and can think different and rewrite the rules for how a B2B company does marketing
• Time managements skills. You’re good at managing an editorial calendar and have a tight process for planning future content
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
• Meaningful work in a sprint-based agile development team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback
• Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews
• Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee.
• Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote work days
• Pet-friendly office in a
• Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leaves
• Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks
• Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun :)
Would you like to drive real change at one of the best product companies to work for in Ukraine? Join our #CompeteraDreamTeam now!