We’d like to invite you to one of our teams developing web applications with Python/Django and Celery . There will be a lot of interactions with databases and caching. This part of the product is aimed for highload and scalability.
Here is the required experience we seek:
• Python/Django and Celery
• PostgreSQL or other SQL based databases
• Elasticsearch and full-text search approach
• RESTful APIs
• Redis and common caching patterns, message brokers and data pipelines (Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Highload applications
Other important things to know about our engineering department:
• We are constantly working on strong Python coding & debugging skills
• Our engineering team believes in software engineering as a universal tool that’s why we obtain the ability to work in the fullstack and feel comfortable switching between front and back-end
• We encourage OOP principles and Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Big-data related tools are also of interest to us. Thus your knowledge here is greatly welcomed (Probabilistic data structures, Experience with high-loaded applications, Apache Spark etc.)
• Also worth mentioning Git and Linux as part of our manifesto
More about us and our perks:
• Challenging work and continuous professional growth and feedback
• You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team
• Want to learn? No problem, Competera will pay 60% for your trainings, courses etc.
• Flexible working hours and remote work days
• Competitive salary with regular reviews
• Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave
• Paid lunches and fully-stocked kitchen with fruits & snacks
• Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun :)
Would you like to drive real change at one of the best product companies to work for in Ukraine? Join our #CompeteraDreamTeam now!