As a result of our growing operations, we’re now seeking a SysOps Engineer with growth to DevOps to join our team.
More about you:
You are proficient in Linux administering and AWS or Google Cloud Platform. Also, we expect you to have experience with PostgreSQL/MySql databases, Jenkins or other build tools and have at least intermediate level of English.
What our stack looks like:
• The servers live in AWS and are processed in OVH
• We use Zabbix and Librato for monitoring
• We use Sentry for errors tracking & exception handling
• OpsGenie for alerting & incident management
• Data is stored in PostgreSQL
• For backend our team uses the combination of Django + Celery + Kafka
• Administration of Python web services
• NoSQL: Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Creation Disaster Recovery Plan, etc.
• Dedicated servers, different RAID setups
• Monitoring systems: Zabbix
• Source control system: GIT
• Challenging projects and continuous professional growth
• You will be a part of multi-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent guys with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
• Flexible working hours and remote days
• Competitive salary with regular reviews
• Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave
• Paid lunches and fully-stocked with fruits & snacks kitchen
• Amazing office in the historical center with terrace and Ping-Pong
• Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun :)
• The main task is to support and provide continuous work of service infrastructure. And also:
• Follow up the CI/CD approaches and inculcate them in the R&D team
• Do a pull-up daily on our sport corner (actually, a pull-up is optional ;)
• Work closely with software engineers to deploy and operate our systems
• Build and maintain tools, services and processes for deployment, monitoring and operations
• Fix and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
• Analyze and improve our infrastructure and platform tools
Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms:, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world: OBI, Acer, Ulmart, Ozon etc.
• “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
• Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
• Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
• Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2017
Do you want to grow in one of the most successful product companies in Ukraine?
Join our #CompeteraDreamTeam now.