We’re looking for a top-notch Head of Marketing who will do our marketing even better than we do ;)
As Head of Marketing, you’ll develop and execute a clear, sustainable go-to-market marketing strategy aligned with the business’s strategic direction.
Read more about the responsibilities and requirements to see if this position is a good fit for you. We hope to hear from you!
- Build Competera’s image as a Pricing category leader;
- Lead a brilliant Marketing team with a high sense of ownership;
- Planning and executing Marketing strategy;
- Drive rapid customer growth by choosing the right mix of digital marketing channels such as Paid, Organics, SMM, Influencers, PR and Events;
- Manage, optimize and report on marketing budgets and ROI providing business cases, implementation, and learnings;
- Develop creative approaches for our events, PR, and marketing materials;
- Work closely with the Sales team to facilitate pipeline growth.
- 5+ years of marketing from strategy to execution;
- 5+ years in managing high-performance teams;
- Proven track record in SaaS B2B marketing for US and EU markets;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing data stack, tracking, and attribution;
- Demonstrable people management skills, ability to build processes and influence on a cross-functional level;
- Experienced in leading teams according to scrum methodology;
- English — fluent level.
- Excellent communicator;
- Embrace a “get stuff done” mindset;
- Ability to think differently and see the big picture;
- Resourceful, creative, and self-motivated.
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Meaningful work in an agile team ever-open to the experiments;
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews;
- Remote-first ideology: freedom to operate from the home office;
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm and no time tracking systems on;
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover up to 100% of your training/courses fee;
- Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off;
- Partial medical insurance coverage.
Let’s price the world together!