Competera Pricing Platform uses Big Data and Deep Learning to change the way retailers do pricing. We are known for both cutting-edge math ‘under the hood’ and for deep expertise in the pricing domain. We are now looking for a Pre-Sale Engineer to shape enterprise customers’ projects.
What will you do:
- Scope customers’ business needs and infrastructure peculiarities to turn them into solution design architecture
- Present findings to the customers and negotiate with various stakeholders on their end
- Spot new initiatives, or areas of potential up-sell that would benefit the customer
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- Previous work experience as a Pre-Sale Engineer/Analyst/Solution Consultant
- Experience in implementing or maintaining enterprise-scale software solution
- Ability to map and scope customer requirements and translate those into software configuration to improve use of the system
- Understanding cloud services and different ERP/CRM system peculiarities: compatibility, workflow, etc.
- Fluent English, followed by the exceptional presentation skills: pitching to various stakeholders is a king
- Knowledge of at least one query language (e.g. SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience in retail industry: FMCG/CPG supply chain management, logistics, pricing
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Meaningful work in the team of business developers, headed by CEO in turning software solutions into real-time customers projects
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews and stock options plan for top performers
- Remote-first ideology: freedom to operate from the home office even after the pandemic
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm and no time tracking systems on
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee
- Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off
Let’s price the world together!