Competera uses Big Data and Deep Learning to change the way retailers do pricing. We are known for both: cutting-edge math ’under the hood’ and for deep expertise in the pricing domain. We are now looking for a Junior Python Software Engineer to primarily sustain data delivery process, and participate in the data delivery solution refactoring.
What you will do:
• Work with data parsing farm (spiders & full crawls) and antibot solutions
• Get familiar with the full development cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems.
Starter-kit needed to join the board: Python 3, Scrapy, CSS, XPath, understanding of HTTP
Pleasant extras: asyncio, aiohttp, git, Linux
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
• Meaningful work in an agile team ever-open to the experiments
• Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee
• Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews and stock options plan for top performers
• Freedom to choose between a pet-friendly coworking and a home office even after the pandemic
• Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm and no time tracking on
• Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off
• Partial medical insurance coverage
Let’s price the world together!