• Deep understanding of the following chapters of Applied Mathematics:
1. Probability Theory and Statistics,
2. Numerical Methods,
3. Linear Algebra,
• Knowledge of C++.
• Higher education in physics/math/statistics (students are welcome).
• Excellent communication skills. Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals.
• Intermediate English.
• Upper Intermediate English.
• Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stoсhastic Processes, Cryptography.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
• Regular assessments and salary reviews.
• Financial stability.
• Individual career path in engineering.
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
• Technology trainings and technology communities.
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
• Opportunity for self-realization.
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Corporate and social events.
• Development of sophisticated financial applications.
• Understanding of the required specifications and client requirements.
Numerical Technologies LTD offers software development and consultancy services to financial institutions, including derivative dealers, regional banks, asset managers, central banks, and supra nationals. Over the period of 11 years of experience, Numerical Technologies LTD has established itself as a leading provider of analytical and computational software, risk modelling and measurement methodology, open- and closed source derivatives valuation services for financial industry.