• Passion for the financial markets, working with large amounts of data and understanding of Applied Mathematics
• Proficient in C++
• Bachelors, Masters or Phd in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics; or equivalent experience (we also welcome students)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals
• Organized and detail-oriented, comfortable managing multiple work streams
• Intermediate and higher level of English
• Relevant experience in high performance computing and low latency execution or equivalent experience
• Experience in Machine Learning
• Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stochastic Processes, Cryptography
Joining Numerical Technologies is a unique chance that provides the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals on impactful, quantitative projects across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, CIS and South Asia. This position is a chance to work hand-in-hand with expert quantitative researchers and quantitative engineers to create and implement research and simulation tools that leverage existing automated trading software and sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies.
• Design, engineer and implement software-based trading analytics
• Work very closely with and provide solutions for quantitative researchers
• Engineer large-scale, real-time, and distributed quantitative software applications
Numerical Technologies focuses on the software development and consultancy services for financial institutions, including 4 of the 5 largest dealers, central banks, and asset managers.
Over the period of 11 years of experience, Numerical Technologies has established itself as a leading provider of analytical and computational software, risk modelling and measurement methodology, open- and closed source derivatives valuation services for financial industry.