CompassWay is a software development company that built cutting edge web applications for financial companies. www.CompassWay .org
CompassWay is looking for an experienced SaaS Product Marketer to guide go-to-market efforts for our products.
In this role, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy of new products and features, build a deep understanding of the local competitor and regulatory landscape, identify market pain points and opportunities, formulate compelling value propositions that speak to customers across each stage of their journey and develop localised product positioning.
You will have the ability to translate complex technical concepts into customer-centric value propositions. You’ll share these concepts in a variety of media (pitch decks, website copy, white papers, videos, emails, blogs, and social). You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing — we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Go-to-market strategies: Partner with Product and Sales leadership to create and implement go-to-market strategies for product launches across new markets.
• Value proposition and messaging: Craft impactful customer-centric messaging and positioning statements that resonate with our buyer personas. Ensure that these are validated through customer insights and market research.
• Collateral and sales enablement: Communicate the value of our product to various audiences by creating a variety of collateral (pitch decks, data sheets, demo videos etc), as well as supporting commercial teams on how to position and effectively deliver our product messaging.
• Up-to-date research: Stay on top of the local competitive landscape and aggregate findings to ensure the rest of the business has a good understanding of our key differentiation points in new markets.
• Product adoption: Develop localised content strategies to generate awareness and interest in our product, Find and craft stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, and to our clients to enable them to understand the benefits of our product across all of our key markets.
• Customer insights: Uncover customer insights to steer and validate the product roadmap. Run experiments to test your hypotheses and bring methodical rigour to campaigns for informing the go-to-market strategy.
Required Skill /Expirienced
•A commercial mindset. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
•Prior B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience with ownership of buyer persona development, messaging and positioning and content creation
•Skilled at collaborating with and speaking the language of B2B SaaS buyers and sellers
•Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across teams and build trust with your partners
•Skilled storytelling and writing capabilities, you know to how to get and keep the attention from different audiences
•Efficient communication skills — you can adjust how you communicate depending on who you are speaking with and what you need to say
•A bias towards action and getting things done
•A genuine interest in fintech technology
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
•One of our team members will reach out to set up
•Candidates that made it to the next stage will be offered a
•On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues to complete during your onboarding period and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
•At the end of the
•You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to part-time candidates!
•Opportunity to cooperate from any country (we help with technical support of the workplace);
•We don’t look over each other’s shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
•We work according to the Agile methodology with sprints and regular retrospectives
•Focused on iterative creation of value for the client
•Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
•Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our office
•Flexible holiday policy
•Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
•Private health insurance from the one year you start
•£1,000 to spend on learning & development each year