* At least 3 year of experience in software development domain
* Understanding of Agile values and principles.
* Understanding of Scrum
* Strong written and verbal communicator
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
* Being a team player
* Ability to solve conflicts efficiently
* High self-motivation and ability to motivate others
* Knowledge and practical skills in Jira / Confluence.
* Upper-intermediate level of English
* Experience in SM role
* Mentoring/Teaching skills and experience
* Scrum Master certification
* Knowledge and practical skills in Miro, Mentimeter
* Participation in Agile communities, conferences etc.
* All of us working on MackBook Pro
* Friendly-professional atmosphere in a team, we like to work and party together 🙂
* Various snacks, tea, coffee, and fresh fruits in the office
* Education and sport compensation
* When you are sick, we are sad with that and of course compensate it as working time
* Being a servant-leader for teams
* Constantly learn and educate in new Agile practices
* Actively participate in growing Agile mindset in organisation
* Drive teams to accomplish their goals and to sustain high individual and team performance
* Helping teams in self-organisation
* Removing organisational level impediments to the teams progress.
* Participating in SoS, Scrum Community of Practice
* Be empathetic towards team members and customers
* Build and care about team spirit
* Splitting the team into 2 teams.
We invite you to join us changing the world and it’s basic principles of work so our users will have a totally different way of working.
We develop collaborative platform which includes a few sub-projects: videoconferencing tool, whiteboard and chat.
The main goal of the project is to create reliable and user-friendly platform for communication and collaboration for the German market.
At the moment we use the production version of the project in all our internal processes of the team collaboration!