* web testing experience;
* understanding of the testing process, testing methodologies and a life cycle of software;
* working with a bug-tracking system;
* experience to write test cases;
* English level — Intermediate or higher: ability to read and answer letters, good speaking level is a plus);
* good analytical skills;
* attention to details;
* good communication skills, experience of working in a team;
* Interested in communication and creating of technical documentation
* experience in management of test documentation;
* basic SQL knowledge
* experience with Postman
* interesting work on international projects;
* professional growing and self-development in a friendly atmosphere
* full time work with a partly flexible schedule;
* 100% payed sick leave;
* vacations according to Ukrainian legislation;
* stuff motivation system;
* comfortable working place near a park;
* command work with BA and developers;
* manual software testing, test result reporting
* maintenance of testing documentation (test cases, specification, check lists etc.);
* support of customer software testing
We invite you to join us changing the world and it’s basic principles of work so our users will have a totally different way of working.
We develop collaborative platform which includes a few sub-projects: videoconferencing tool, whiteboard and chat.
The main goal of the project is to create reliable and user-friendly platform for communication and collaboration for German market.
Our development processes are based on Agile/Scrum methodology.