● Good self -organization;
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Experience in SIEM solutions implementation, configuration/tuning and support;
● Solid background on security or system administration:
— Windows Server
— Network devices (Switches, APs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS);
● Basic knowledge of using:
— DBs (MS, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
— Virtual environments
— Services (proxy, DNS)
— Mail servers
— WEB servers;
● Experience in logs configuration, parsing, analysis for broad set of platforms;
● Experience in Security incidents detection and investigation;
● Experience of threat hunting and vulnerabilities reverse engineering;
● Signatures development and patterns writing;
● Knowledge of security standards: PCI DSS, HIPPA, SOX (in terms of log management and reporting);
● Good communication skills — verbal and written (English Intermediate or higher).
● Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
● Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
● Flexible working schedule.
We have flexible
● Comfortable working environment.
Our offices are conveniently located and have separate comfortable rooms for each team.
● Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
● Benefits that we offer:
— fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year);
— company-paid medical insurance;
— compensation of gym membership;
— compensation of the tax payments;
— company-paid English classes;
— recreation area equipped with pin-pong table and other amenities;
— incentives for the creative ideas.
● Security monitoring of customer environment/systems
● Incidents detection, investigation, reporting, handling
● Recommendations on incident prevention development
● Customer assistance on incidents handling and security improvements
● Risk assessment on incidents investigation
● SIEM solution fine-tuning, aggregation/correlation rules development and improvement
● Customer transition projects technical support and/or leading (assistance in important log sources
identification, audit configuration and fine tuning, events parsing, analysis and correlations, etc)
● Operational manuals and Knowledge base management
● Mentoring of colleagues in terms of technical knowledge
● Threat hunting, vulnerabilities discovering
● Work in shifts