• Have a strong knowledge and experience of configuring, CLI and monitoring Amazon Web Services,
• Have a base knowledge for OpenStack installing, deployment, configuration for major versions,
• Have a strong knowledge and experience of configuring, automating and monitoring dockerized environments,
• Be capable of using Kibana for monitoring and statistics calculation,
• Be able to administrate a major SQL database professionally,
• Be able to administrate a major linux distribution,
• Be capable of understanding code in a scripting language,
• Be familiar with IP networking and protocols.
• Java EE,
• Web, application or reverse proxy servers,
• System monitoring tools,
• SQL databases,
• NoSQL databases,
• Version control systems,
• Configuration management tools,
• Deployment automation tools.
— Competitive salaries.
We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
— Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
— Flexible working schedule.
We have a flexible
— Comfortable working environment.
— Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
Benefits that we offer:
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year).
• Compensation of the tax payments.
• Incentives for the creative ideas.
• Patents Bonus Program.
•Writing scripts to automate tasks,
•Creating runbooks for all operations: installing, configuring, patching, monitoring and control of linux servers and services/applications on them,
•Linux automating administration with automating checking: controlling a large number of linux servers,
•Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of a large variety of software products to test, staging and production systems,
•Profiling php and c++ applications,
•Gathering systems and applications (dockerized also) log-files for Zabbix and Kibana,
•Backup and restore operations,
•Cloud services administration,
•Troubleshooting and debugging,
•intercommunication with DevOps Ankara team,
•Taking part in support level 3 activities.
ITSM is a cloud-based system designed for managing devices (Windows, Android, iOS). It gives company a possibility to put proper restrictions to devices, to lock device if it has been stolen, to configure wifi, vpn and other sections from the portal.