We are seeking an Android developer to join our team.
- 1-4 years of experience in native Android development.
- Proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong skills in Native Android UI development for phones and familiarity with Android UI/UX guidelines.
- Experience working with graphics in Android.
- Good understanding of the mobile app development life cycle.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Familiarity with basic architectural approaches: MVP, MVVM, Clean.
- Understanding of the differences between different Android versions.
- Experience with Retrofit, Glide, and Android Architecture Components.
- Proficiency with Gradle and building multi-modular apps.
- Experience with Git.
- Proficiency with XML and JSON.
- Experience in developing client-server applications using REST API and JSON.
- Self-organizing and proactive in resolving open issues.
- Basic English skills required for reading documentation and searching for solutions.
- Bonus: Experience with Firebase and Facebook SDK.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Maximum flexibility.
The initial salary will be based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Performance-based salary reviews will be conducted every 6 months.
Basic and simple test assignment for all applicants.