Cognizant Softvision is looking for an Automation QA Engineer Middle/Senior
The project is an enterprise web application for a multinational professional services company employing dozens of thousands of people around the world.
The business purpose of the application is to provide a framework for performing a financial audit of different types of assets. The system heavily depends on the different types and sources of incoming data and transforms it into the universal format. At the same time, it also provides extensive frameworks for advanced manual and automated testing of various financial instruments.
This software is an industry transformer in the sense of changing the traditional ways of financial audit operations.
• 3+ years of professional experience in automation testing
• Confident knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools
• Expertise in areas of testing such as test plan creation, test design, test management, and performance testing
• Experience running, writing and maintaining automated tests (Selenium/C#)
• Ability to write a framework from scratch
• Experience in Visual Studio Test Manager or other tools for test case development
• Excellent experience writing SQL queries
• Must be ready for business trips to Luxembourg
• Upper-Intermediate English skills
• Experience in Team Foundation Server
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
• Creating and running test cases for multiple features as part of an Agile development team
• Collaborating and communicating with engineering and product teams in Ukraine and other locations to ensure the quality of the product and appropriate test coverage
• Attending daily Scrum and team meetings for the creation and delivery of new software features
• Ensuring automated test coverage of new functionality is in place
• Identifying, analyzing, and documenting problems with program functionality and content on the site
• Determining when features are ready for release based on quality standards
• Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy
• Flexible working schedule
• Work in the truly multinational company, business trips
• Great team, opportunity to grow as a master of your craft with professionals
• 18 business days of vacation, 5 days of sick leave, national holidays off
• Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
• Free English classes
• Gym and shower in the office
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities
If you are ready to become part of our team, are obsessed over quality, highly responsible and client-oriented team player, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!