Cogniance is a global design and technology company with 500+ innovators, creators and change-builders, working hand-in-hand with both startups and corporate innovators to transform their businesses, put their customers’ needs at the center and win in their chosen markets. Building impactful futures for real people is our mantra and our craft is design-led technology solutions. We are a human-to-human company with a Silicon Valley mindset, the relentless drive of a startup and the experience of a global organization. We truly believe that any idea good enough to create a positive change in the way people live, work, think or play, deserves success.
DevOps is the practice of software operation and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. DevOps brings a fundamental change in collaboration — the recognition of the fact that there's one entity standing behind a successful product: the delivery team.
We care about simplicity. We believe in the Agile Manifesto, which is about finding better ways of software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuration management systems, deployment automation and much, much more. "Co-creation" is an appropriate term to describe what we're all about. Join us and get involved!
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Linux/Unix administration
- Software lifecycle management experience
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing)
- Version Control Systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, Golang, etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, TICK stack, Graphite, Grafana, etc.)
- RDMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Excellent written communication (English)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Cloud/virtualization (AWS, KVM/XEN, Vagrant, etc.)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Cloud orchestration (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Continuous integration/delivery (Jenkins, Teamcity, CircleCI, etc.)
- NoSQL DBs knowledge (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scaling
Cogniance offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.