We are looking for an individual to be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which will include paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across the B2B care market.
As the role is diverse in a young start-up, you will be required to ensure that paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies.
What the Role requires...
● Working alongside the Marketing and Business Development team, lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
● Develop, execute, and optimize digital campaigns from conception to launch
● Provide ongoing insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
● Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
● Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
● Research and test partnerships to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
● Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand and message across all paid programs
● Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
● Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
● Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
● Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
The Perfect Individual, who are we looking for...
● Previous working experience as a Marketing Expert for 3 years
● Fluent in English
● A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
● Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting /
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
● Be results orientated
● Be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, and independently as required
● Have a strong desire to add value to the team and growth of the organization
● Experience budgeting and maximizing campaign performance
● Driven and ambitious
● Excellent IT skills