• 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
• Good knowledge of Ruby’s patterns and best practices
• Good knowledge of Databases(Postgres, and Redis)
• Good knowledge of REST and JSON
• Good knowledge of GIT, branching workflows
• Good Intermediate English
• Experience with Stimulus.js and Hotwire Turbo
• Experience with mini-test
• Comfortable remote work process
• Flexible working hours
• Ability to work at the office(Ivano-Frankivsk)
• Mentoring by experienced developers
• 15 working days paid vacation
• Work as Ruby on Rails developer on full-basis
• New features development
• Bug fixing
• New functionality test coverage
• Participation in team meeting calls(English-speaking)
• Work with Ukrainian team lead and other developers in the project’s team
• Follow team’s flow of work
Custom eCommerce from scratch for client based in Silicon Valley.
Stack: Ruby on Rails 6.1, Hotwire Turbo, Stimulus.js, PostgreSQL, mini-test, many 3rd-party integrations, Github Actions, Heroku.
Team: Our Team Lead, our Front-End developer, Product Owner, Ruby on Rails developer on client’s side.