• 6+ years of development experience with .NET.
• Experience and deep knowledge of .NET Core.
• Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
• Experience working with AWS server environment.
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies (ideally Scrum).
• Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Meaningful code reviewing.
• Good spoken and written English. (Upper-intermediate and above).
• Knowledge of C++.
• Experience in leading a team.
• Competitive salary fixed in EUR;
• Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely;
• Interesting projects, professional growth, and development;
• Cozy office (tea, coffee, fruit, sweets, PS4...);
• Communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge.
Codevog is inviting Lead Developer to join our offices (or remotely) full time.
Developing model based on statistical Monte Carlo simulation of future cash flows.
Seniority: Strong Regular — Senior.
Project terms: Long term.
Software development methodology: hybrid agile methods and tools.
Direct contact with the customer and work in close collaboration.