CodeTiburon is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Projects: Famous U.S.-based sports news website, a digital magazine with over 100 years of history.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform
- Experience in website performance monitoring, incident management
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI/CD) implementation
- Good level of English
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and maintaining the HS/HA cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience with RDS Postgresql
- Experience with Opsgenie
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Full remote
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV.