Project: UK/Hong Kong-based startup which aims to develop an innovative asset management system.
Project technology stack: TypeScript, Firebase, React.js + React Hooks, React Native.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with JS/TS development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, and ES6
- Experience with server-side solutions based on Node.js or serverless platforms (AWS Lambda, Firebase)
- Experience with Firestore, MongoDB or any other No-SQL database
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with React Hooks
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of the Event-driven solutions’ concept
- Having an interest in learning Cloud Native solutions
- Having an interest in learning Domain-Driven Design techniques for complex business solutions
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team (BA, Software Architect, PM, Team Lead, QA, Developers etc)
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and processes established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.