Project: Web and Mobile Solutions for Recruitment.
Product technology stack: React JS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Node.js, SCSS, Docker, AWS, 3rd-party API integrations, OpenAPI 3.0, Swagger.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with JS
- Knowledge of the SQL queries and database schema design
- Familiar with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, data types, and data structures, ES6 & TypeScript
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Node.js frameworks like NestJS
- Experience working with UI frameworks and preprocessors SASS
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Known with development solutions based on Express framework and Node platform
- Known with use cases ORM like the Sequelize
- Knowledge of tools — Gulp and Webpack, NPM, Bower, Yarn
- Familiar with Socket IO in server and client sides implementation
- Basic knowledge of Containerization and Container Orchestration System — Docker
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate closely with the team
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation.
- Create clean, well-documented code
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Follow the best practices and processes established in the team
What we offer:
- Professional team
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work from your home
- Bike and car parking
- Paid leaves and holidays
- Reimbursement for courses, conferences, workshops
If this sounds like you and you have most of the skills and qualifications above please send your CV.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.