Do you have what it takes?
• 3 — 5 years of experience implementing excellent native and hybrid mobile applications;
• Deep knowledge of modern mobile application development frameworks and tools e.g. Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin;
• Experience in hybrid app design e.g. React Native;
• Good understanding of building and reusing the shared UI components and test-driven development;
• Collaborate with UX designers — understanding/basic knowledge of UX/UI;
• Very good command of written and spoken English — min. B2/C1
-Values & Atmosphere:
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & away days • support for your ideas.
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library.
-Health & Relax at the office:
• private health care • multisport card • sports events • chill-out room • fresh fruits & juicer.
-Knowledge & Culture:
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department.
-In the case of relocation, we can help you see more details here: relocation.codete.com
• Developing, improving and streamlining mobile applications across our products;
• Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build;
• Working closely with UI/UX designers to realise the functional vision;
• Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
We build the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
You will work in a tight, high performing team to deliver mobile application products and solutions that delight our customers. You will learn, grow and share your skills and knowledge within the team and across the wider technology organisation.