What you should have:
Written and spoken English at least at upper-intermediate level;
Experience with Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.);
Experience with CRM systems, preferably HubSpot;
Experience with lead generation and email marketing tools (Hunter, datanyze, reply.io, mailchimp, name2reply, sales navigator, etc.).
Knowledge or at least understanding supply chain/logistics market and its players;
Experience working with freelancing platforms (Upwork, YouTeam);
Experience working with other outreach platforms (AlngelList, Crunchbase, etc.);
Experience with cold emails and calls
What we offer:
• 500 — 700 USD + bonuses;
• Paid sick leave and holidays;
• Opportunity of professional growth;
• Full contact and help from responsible team leaders.
• Research and outreach pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets, campaigns;
• Initiate the first contact with potential clients, load them to CRM;
• Communicate with potential clients (influencers, decision-makers) until further transfer to Sales Manager;
• Set up online and offline meetings;
• Apply an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development of leads, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), sales accepted leads (SALs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs);
• Create and execute effective campaigns and programs that drive engagement with our target prospects/audiences.
Codeska, IT development & consulting company in Supply Chain industry is expanding and needs Lead Generation manager. We seek motivated persons who will share our values and become part of our family.