Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS services. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
Just read reviews on DOU jobs.dou.ua/...anies/codemotion/reviews. They can look sponsored, but please use common sense — you can’t just buy 100% of reviews if people are unhappy. And no trace on e****e.it (at least yet 🤞)
Expertise from your side 👈:
- At least 2 years of experience. Preferably in sales or recruiting or leadgen.
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experienced user of Google products Gmail, Google Spreadsheets, Calendar, etc.
- You are self-managed, able to take responsibility for your actions and also enthusiastic and ambitious
- You practice a proactive approach when you prevent issues from happening before they actually do
- You are allergic to “I tried” and accept only “I did.”
- You take initiative and have a big desire to help/step up when we need you
Would be great if you have 😎:
- Technical background in IT service/product company
- Sales or recruiting background
- Leadgen or marketing background
- Identify and contact potential partner companies for new business opportunities
- Search for developers from our partners, collect their CV-s, structure information about them
- Organize short interviews with candidates, where you check their English level and soft skills
- Communicate closely with the sales department, discuss requests from our clients and propose candidates
- Organize technical interviews with candidates
- Attend and participate in daily meetings
- Keep communication with our partners, congratulate them with holidays, ask if they have newly available candidates
What we offer🖖:
- Salary fixed in USD + Bonuses from the income for the partner’s developers assigned to the projects.
- Recruitment Referral bonus system
- In Kyiv, Uzhgorod and Bishkek we have comfortable offices.
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
- Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
- Remote or office, we support the work&travel 🏝 approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, we constantly improve our team and ourselves.