What do we expect:
• At least 1 year of experience with React (understanding of components, containers, nested components, and distributed libraries)
• Excellent SCSS/LESS skills
• Experience with Bootstrap
• Adaptive layout cross-browser, valid code
• Experience with Zeplin / Sketch / Figma design tools
• Understanding of Git
• Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• At least Intermediate level of English
Would be great 😎 :
• Experience with popular React templates (React material/fuse/Material UI)
What we offer🖖:
• Salary fixed in USD
• Referral and Delivery bonus system
• In Kyiv, Uzhgorod and Bishkek we have comfortable offices.
• Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
• Remote or office, we support the work&travel 🏝 approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, we constantly improve our team and ourselves.
• Development of a clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, and testable code;
• Owning responsibility for the code you produce and project requirements;
• Ability to ask questions to clarify requirements
• Estimation tasks and implementation of tasks with strictly stick to requirements
• Be proactive in approach to work
• Desire to actively study and develop professionally together with the company
Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS solutions. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
Just read reviews on DOU jobs.dou.ua/...anies/codemotion/reviews. They can look sponsored, but please use common sense — you can’t just buy 100% of reviews if people are unhappy. And no trace on e****e.it (at least yet 🤞)