Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS solutions. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
Just read reviews on DOU jobs.dou.ua/...anies/codemotion/reviews. They can look sponsored, but please use common sense — you can’t just buy 100% of reviews if people are unhappy. And no trace on e****e.it (at least yet 🤞)
What do we expect:
• 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
• Strong Software Design knowledge: OOD, FP, Design patterns
• Familiar with build/bundling tools such as webpack
• Strong experience with a state management tool as Redux/Mobx
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• At least Intermediate level of English
Would be great😎 :
• Experience with server-side development with Node.js
• Good experience to use Docker and CI/CD pipeline
• Automated tests for react components (puppeteer, cypress.io, chai, mocha, jest, ava)
• WebSockets, real-time apps
• Good understanding and practical knowledge of continuous integration/delivery methods
What we offer🖖:
• Salary fixed in USD
• Referral and Delivery bonus system
• In Kyiv, Uzhgorod and Bishkek we have comfortable offices.
• Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
• Remote or office, we support the work&travel 🏝 approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, we constantly improve our team and ourselves.
• Process improvements proposing and taking ownership of full-cycle of features delivering
• Active participation in technical discussions
• Architect, design, and team cooperation to deliver features and services into production
• Writing and implementing efficient, extendable, and high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
• Cross code reviews, technical documentation creation, and supporting