Codemotion — the team that have launched 120 projects with our Happy Clients and who continue to sharpen their skills to be Top Delivery Experts.
We support remote (although have offices) and the work&travel approach, we use the human-to-human style and we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack.
What do we expect? 👈:
You are ready to accept the challenge of establishing marketing strategy and field activities to achieve a very specific goal — attract new customers and new ninjas, nothing else. It won’t be easy but with a super team, we’ll make Codemotion great. Just great. Ad Astra per Aspera.
We expect you to bring digital campaigns to effective results.
• Work with the founders to set the marketing strategy for the business
• Build effective campaigns and communications, build loyalty among our customers and help attract new ones
• Develop Codemotion and co-founders brands in social media
• Write and deliver content and social media plans
• Coordinate the company’s attendance at events (trade shows, conferences, and festivals)
• Look after the budget of the marketing department and make sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
• Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures, case studies, portfolio
• Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing contractors
Expertise from your side 😎 :
• Advanced English level
• Proven success in executing channel programs from planning through to implementation, on time and on budget
• Successful experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics and managing various digital channels (web, landing pages, email, social media)
• Must be an independent self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset along with exception drive and the ability to execute
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation
What we offer🖖:
• As marking is the main business driver you will receive significant support directly from founders and other departments — Sales, Delivery, Recruitment, HR
• Ability to work part-time remotely with a flexible schedule
• Ambitious and challenging environment
• Opportunity to grow to CMM and lead the marketing team
• Office in Kyiv’s centre
• Opportunity to attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathon, networking events that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves, and in that case, if you have COVID — 19, then the company covers your treatment.
Important facts about us🙌:
• Intuitively, we laid down the Remote principle from the very start of our company. That lets our Ninjas travel easily around the world and work remotely on a flexible schedule. And we turned out to be fully prepared for today’s situation — even quarantine couldn’t undermine our productivity.
• But before we could work from anywhere in the world — and now we can work from anywhere in the house — Chief’s joke
• We appreciate self-organization and this lets us stay anti-fragile