A self-organized English writer with a strong background in IT and passion to make comprehensive technical content.
We expect the candidate to have 3+ years’ professional experience in writing software engineering documentation and is able to understand and explain complex systems and internal flows in simple terms. As well as, gain an understanding of the needs of different audiences and modify the tone and voice of documentation accordingly.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
• Plan and maintain documentation structure and standards.
• Research end-user experience and produce tutorials.
• Create and maintain actual engineering documentation, such as release notes, changelog, API reference, software design description.
• Collaborate with developers to determine the best way to document their work for the intended audience.
• Review developer-produced documentation and edit for style, clarity, organization, and voice.
Advantageous if you have previous programming experience.
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley in California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on new technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing and others. We are constantly building the team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects.
Codeminders is not your typical outsourcing company. Our clients pick us primarily because we take upon the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
• Individual approach to salary based on qualifications and interview results
• Great opportunities of professional growth
• Western management practices
• Prospect of business trips to the US and Europe
• Modern and comfortable office in Kiev within walking distance from “Lybedskaja” subway station
• Great benefits package including training opportunities
• Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Flexible working hours
• You may work from home one day per week
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
• Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
• Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices