We are looking for a Rendering Software Engineer
- C++ proficiency.
- Experience in the design and implementation of graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
- Formal background in rendering with experience that may include shaders, animation, skinning, lighting, special effects, and tool development.
- Experience with Direct 3D, Open GL, DirectX or equivalent.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer’ code.
- Working knowledge of DX11 is a significant plus.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Send your Resume / CV to [email protected] com
Codeminders do not do any business with Russia, Belarus or temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbas, etc). We are not hiring engineers residing in these territories.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Еurope
- Modern and comfortable office in Kyiv within walking distance from „Vasylkivska” subway station
- Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours (including opportunities to periodically work from home)
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as the main workstation
- Bicycle and car-friendly office
- In-office gym
- Regular team-building events