We are looking for a Senior Java + JS Engineer
Bits of knowledge required:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Significant experience in Java8 (Core, Networking, RES, RabbitMQ, CouchDB, Spring Framework, Google Protobuf, Google, Guava, javax.servlet, javax.ws.rs, Mockito, JUnit, NewRelic, DataDog, Gradle)
- Experience with JS frontend frameworks such as React, Angular JS, etc.
- Knowledge of Python will be a big plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ will be a plus
- Understanding of VOIP stack will be plus
- Self-starter who is ready to work on a fast-paced early-stage project without daily direction/hand-holding
- Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Send your Resume / CV to [email protected] indicating the position title in the subject line.
Codeminders do not do any business with Russia, Belarus or temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbas, etc). We are not hiring engineers residing in these territories.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users.
Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Еurope
- Modern and comfortable office in Kyiv within walking distance from “Vasylkivska” subway station
- Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours (including opportunities to periodically work from home)
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as the main workstation
- Bicycle and car-friendly office
- In-office gym
- Regular team-building events