We are looking for a Senior Java Developer
Bits of knowledge required:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• Significant experience in Java8 (Core, Networking, RES, RabbitMQ, CouchDB, Spring Framework, Google Protobuf, Google, Guava, javax.servlet, javax.ws.rs, Mockito, JUnit, NewRelic, DataDog, Gradle)
• Knowledge of C/C++ will be a plus
• Understanding of media(audio/video) encoding/decoding will be plus
• Self-starter who is ready to work on a fast-paced early-stage project without daily direction/hand-holding
• Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Send your Resume / CV to email@example.com indicating the position title in the subject line.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users.
Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
•Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
•Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
•Western management practices
•Prospect of business travel to the US and Еurope
•Modern and comfortable office in Kyiv within walking distance from „Vasylkivska” subway station
•Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
•Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
•Flexible working hours (including opportunities to periodically work from home)
•Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
•Choice of desktop or a laptop as the main workstation
•Bicycle and car-friendly office
•Regular team-building events