At the moment we are looking for a Senior Android developer
• Design, build, and test product/features/components while working with product and design team.
• Explore and help in development of POCs to adopt new technology and frameworks.
• Work closely with QA to identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues.
• Support release management activities and maintaining CI/CD environments
• Brainstorm and bring new ideas often that can improve certain aspect of business or product.
• A degree in computer science or related fields.
• Deep understanding of Mobile architecture, Android SDK, NDK, Kotlin
• Deep understanding of Unit testing and relevant frameworks like Junit and Mockito
• Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
• Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude.
• Knowledge of REST Apis, Android design patterns and frameworks to build highly flexible and robust applications.
• Understanding of RxJava, Dagger 2.
• Experience in Media is a plus (Camera, Audio, Video etc)
Send your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in the subject line.
Based in the US since 2004,Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
• Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
• Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Western management practices
• Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
• Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from “Vasylkivska” subway station
• Great benefits package including training opportunities
• Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Flexible working hours
• You may work from home one day per week
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
• Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
• Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices