We are looking for a Senior Mac OS Developer
Project description :
The project is a video conferencing solution based on integration existing SIP endpoints on VDI terminals.
Implementing OS-dependent parts like USB/HID/Audio/Video devices management, video rendering, audio/video capture.
Implementing UI using Cocoa framework.
• Excellent knowledge of Objective-C (4 years+).
• Excellent C/C++ experience (4 years+).
• Good knowledge of macOS specific media platform SDKs is a must.
• Have experience with cmake and make build system.
• Have experience in device management (USB, Media devices, HID).
• Have experience with macOS
• Have strong practical understanding of multithreading and synchronization.
• Have working knowledge of network protocols.
• Technical level of English skills.
Send your Resume / CV to email@example.com indicating the position title in the subject line.
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
• Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
• Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Western management practices
• Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
• Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from “Lybedskaja” subway station
• Great benefits package including training opportunities
• Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Flexible working hours
• You may work from home one day per week
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
• Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
• Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices