Codeminders business Unit “Codeminders Labs” which is specializing in Machine Learning is hiring passionate engineers to join the team.
• Learn, design and implement large scale machine learning systems
• Analyze data and come up with ML solutions to customers’ problems
• Drive development of innovative solutions
• Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale
• Build out tools and infrastructure for data analysis
• Stay up to date with recent developments in Machine Learning
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Electrical Engineering)
• Proficiency with at least one of these languages: Java, Python, Scala.
• Proficiency with at least one of these systems: R, Julia, MATLAB, Octave, Mathematica.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Understanding of core Machine Learning concepts
• Experience in Data Analysis and Machine Learning
• Should be able to process (read and understand) big amounts of technical information (research papers, books, manuals) in English language. Should be able to write technical documentation and communicate in English with customers.
• Completion of any relevant MOOC (Coursera, Udacity, OCW, etc.) courses in Machine Learning, Computer Science, NLP, Computer Vision, Statistics.
• Experience with Machine Learning tools and libraries
• Prior experience (participation) in Machine Learning projects (for example: Recommended Systems, Computer Vision, Natural Language processing, etc.)
• Experience with or of the following: Pig, Hive, Hadoop/MapReduce
• Advanced Degree (MsC, PhD in relevant field)
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley in California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on new technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing and others. We are constantly building the team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects.
Codeminders is not your typical outsourcing company. Our clients pick us primarily because we take upon the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
— Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
— Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
— Western management practices
— Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
— Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from “Lybedskaja” subway station
— Great benefits package including training opportunities
— Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
— Flexible working hours
— You may work from home one day per week
— Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
— Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
— Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices