At the moment we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer
4+ years of working on production applications
Node/GraphQL/React stack experience
Docker/Kubernetes CI experience
Have a history of building quality features used at scale
Ability to work in a lean start-up with short sprint cycles and iterative process
Nice to have
Prior experience of working with video in the browser preferred [e.g. hls.js, video.js, jwplayer, WebSocket implementations, WebRTC, etc.]
Have the ability to empathize with customers and build products that add value to them
Experience with working on products with a world-class user interface and should have a general appreciation for great design.
Own a feature end-to-end [backend+frontend]
Work tightly with UX design team to provide feedback + implement mocks into customer-shippable code
Work with the firmware team to define telemetry requirements
Work with Customer success / Support to solve key customer pain
Access to the open calendar of customer calls to enable direct customer engagement, including opportunities for on-sites.
Send your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users.
At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
• Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
• Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Western management practices
• Prospect of business travel to the US and Еurope
• Modern and comfortable office in Kyiv within walking distance from „Vasylkivska” subway station
• Great benefits package including medical, education, and fitness
• Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Flexible working hours (including opportunities to periodically work from home)
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
• Choice of desktop or a laptop as the main workstation
• Bicycle and car-friendly office
• In-office gym
• Regular team-building events