Codeminders is looking for a Senior C# (Windows) developer
• 5+ years of experience of professional software development.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience on the different Windows flavors Win7, Win8 and Win10 — should know windows ecosystem.
• Skilled in React Native, WPF, COM / ActiveX, DirectX particularly D3D and DSound, DirectShow.
• Experience in Windows multimedia API (wave API, core audio, mixer API).
• Experience with .NET Framework and C++, C#.
• Good verbal and writing English language communication skill.
Send your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in the subject line.
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
• Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
• Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Western management practices
• Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
• Modern and comfortable offices in Kyiv within walking distance from “Vasylkivska”
• Great benefits package including training opportunities
• Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Flexible working hours
• You may work from home one day per week
• Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
• Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
• Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices